Lesser pot of restore mana

Ideas for cool stuff in the future.
Kyraksi

Lesser pot of restore mana

Post by Kyraksi »

Started to play with my first mage. Mages seem to have very limited mana in low levels, i often found myself in situation that i had fired 5 manathrusts and all my mana was gone. So, i tough that /me goes to shop and gets some restore mana pots. prices close to 2k is something that i couldnt afford.

Is it possible to have cheaper version of mana pots? Aimed for low level magic users. Just like there is different levels of healing pots.
relsiet
Developer

Re: Lesser pot of restore mana

Post by relsiet »

Well, lesser mana potions aside, you can kind of avoid this issue by finding a mage staff, or amulet of mana regeneration, and/or skilling traumaturgy.

Either way, the low-level mage's style of play is supposed to be difficult. Trauma + Nox can help you pass through these levels very quickly, though.
PowerWyrm

Post by PowerWyrm »

Remember that the points you spend in Air magic or trauma at low level are points that will not be spent in useful schools later on... so you really need to plan your character ahead. I think many players keep low level mage staves in houses... you should ask someone to sell you one.
opl

Post by opl »

I support the idea, lesser potion of restore mana would be handy at istari's low levels. And air + trauma isn't the answer. Well, it would be, if one could change the build later, as I proposed in separate post in the idea section ;-)