opl

Typo in spell description

Post by opl »

Spell "Extra growth" has a typo in description:
"Not projecttable"
mxb2001

Re: Typo in spell description

Post by mxb2001 »

I also saw a typo somewhere (yes not too helpful) it was amout (instead of amount). I'm fairly sure it was in the software and not the guide which is one huge typo and full of grammar errors as well :).
--
01/01/01
C. Blue
Developer

Post by C. Blue »

mxb2001 wrote:I also saw a typo somewhere (yes not too helpful) it was amout (instead of amount). I'm fairly sure it was in the software and not the guide which is one huge typo and full of grammar errors as well :).
I'm not a native english speaker, so if you find mistakes, please use /bug to report them instead of bashing me on the forums, thanks =P
mxb2001

Post by mxb2001 »

[quote="C. Blue"][quote="mxb2001"]I also saw a typo somewhere (yes not too helpful) it was amout (instead of amount). I'm fairly sure it was in the software and not the guide which is one huge typo and full of grammar errors as well :).[/quote]
I'm not a native english speaker, so if you find mistakes, please use /bug to report them instead of bashing me on the forums, thanks =P[/quote]

Yes I'd noticed that it's not made by an english speaker. Odd though that you think I "bashed" you. Perhaps you misunderstood my english. The guide has dozens if not a hundred typos and grammar errors. In english that is what we call huge. No bashing at all. :)
--
01/01/01
C. Blue
Developer

Post by C. Blue »

I wasn't being too serious there actually. About /bug'ing it, if you or anyone else for that matter can spot them, I guess it might be more effective if you send email instead of using the in-game /bug command!