[suggestion] Bree Shop Owners...

Ideas for cool stuff in the future.
Zeliwin

[suggestion] Bree Shop Owners...

Post by Zeliwin »

Recently I decided to create a new Normal Character. Having no access to my other characters wealth I've noticed something I believe needs a little attention...

Bree Shop Owners cycle way to slowly. I currently have a few excellent items to sell to 3, and the same half-orc shop owner has been in play for over an hour now, which is troublesome for my High-Elven character... For new players getting/having AU can be very difficult. Losing thousands of AU due to a shop-owner not being compatible to their race can be troublesome, it hurts new players while diving, and can be frustrating being forced to sell an item for 1000au, just to see the owner list it for 5000AU...

I do believe in having shop-owners, as it does add gameplay value having to wait for good opportunities to sell items. But having to wait over an hour in my opinion is anti-fun and unacceptable. I believe Bree shop owners should cycle more quickly, the rest of the towns can stay the same, as again. It will add to gameplay making people having to travel to Bree to potentially find a favorable shop owner.