Various Ideas

Ideas for cool stuff in the future.
Nazgarn

Various Ideas

Post by Nazgarn »

Hey guys just a few thoughts I've been bouncing around in my abnormal brain.

1) It's nice to see BPR on main screen (but being archer based) -- the ability to change it to something else... shots / round, experience TNL, etc etc.

2) Inscription for Identify Spell that auto-id's items when picking up (much like !X on identify scrolls). Although this could injure the worth of identify all aspect of the spell.

3) Prayer Scroll instead of Spell Scroll for Priest based spells to avoid confusion.

4) Raise the max archery skill of Ranger a little to compensate for the difference in damage from pure archer. (Advanced players suggest damage is 35% - 50% less than archer atm when choosing ranged).

5) Pure archer spells or spells for ranger (instead of raising archery skill) to enchant projectiles. Eg - flaming arrow, explosive arrow, etc.

5) Pets? What happened to those I think they were cool! Summon / unsummon them as neccessary would be awesome!

6) Indestructible rings.. how on earth do we 'k' destroy them? Just a thought.

7) AMEND the filter for swear words to be able to type normal without getting sent to jail ;)

8) Amend Boomerang aspect so it's viable to make a boomerang artist, it would be fun :D

Don't expect any of these things to be implemented, just a thought.

Cheers!
Havoc
[Ev3rmoe] nvm ill be fine
**Mage Ev3rmoe's (47) ghost was destroyed by an Ethereal hound.**
[Anon] famous last words.